Regretfully we are left with no option but to postpone this year’s edition to the first weekend of JUNE of 2021. Those of you who were lucky to get hold of this year’s tickets kindly note that they will still be valid for next year’s edition. However, if you prefer a refund please e-mail [email protected] by the end of April 2020.