We’re always working on improving your festival experience and our services so you can spend less time queuing, and more time having fun.
Going cashless ensures fast service, increased security, and easy transactions at all our bars.
How it works
- When you arrive at the festival, your ticket will be swapped for a wristband which must remain worn throughout the festival.
- Your wristband will act as a digital wallet.
- During the festival, you can top-up your wristband at any of our top-up stations. The Main top-up station and the 24-hour bar will accept cash and card payments. All other top-up stations only accept card payments.
You must not remove your wristband or your ticket will be nulled.
There might be a delay for funds to reach your wristband when you top-up online at the festival.
Drinks at the festival can only be purchased using your wristband.
Why are we going cashless?
- Faster queues – Cut down your waiting time for drinks.
- Uninterrupted service – Once you have topped up your wristband you will be able to purchase drinks any time.
- Hassle-free – Don’t stay looking for money every time you want to buy a drink! Arrive at the bar, order your drink, swipe your wristband, and enjoy yourself.
- Safe and secure – Using your wristband means less chance of losing withdrawn cash! All of our top-up stations accept card payments.
Is there any cost to me?
There are no extra costs to you to activate and use your wristband. If you top-up using our online portal before coming to the festival you will cash in on some super promos.